Everyone talks about it and everyone wants to be there. Do you want to be part of a success story and participate in digitization in interesting start-ups and SMEs?
We are not looking for shy consultants, but a talent that helps to shape our decisions for a fast growth. start-cons is a young company which was founded in May 2017 and has already won a number of well-known customers.
We help our customers to gain more efficiency by optimizing their processes. We develop tailor-made business processes and here Salesforce plays an important role.You are looking for a company where you decide and do not hang somewhere in the organization? You want deep insights into exciting SMEs and start-ups? Then become part of our innovative and young team!
Business Analyst (w/m)
- Execution of customer presentations, workshops and trainings
- Consulting our customers in their processes
- Advising our customers on Salesforce
- Analyses and Process Design
- Documentation and specifications with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Independent and target-oriented working in an agile environment
- Team spirit and professional performance
- University or college of higher education, preferably in the field of IT or business
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a Business Analyst
- Salesforce experience is an advantage
- IREB / SCRUM Master certifications are an advantage
Advantages of start-cons:
- No fixed work times
- Private Accident Insured
- Paid education
- Flat hierarchies where every employee has a part to decide
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your application by e-mail or call us.
044 525 63 57