Everyone talks about it and everyone wants to be there. Do you want to be part of a success story and participate in digitization in interesting start-ups and SMEs?
We are not looking for shy consultants, but rather for a personality and talent who can influence key decisions and contribute to our rapid growth.
start-cons, with offices in Zurich and Prishtina, is a young and successful company founded in May 2017. In this short time, we have already been able to win well-known customers.
We help our customers to gain more efficiency by optimizing their processes. As an official partner of Salesforce, we develop tailor-made business processes on the world’s leading platform for sales, marketing and service.
You are looking for a company where you decide and do not hang somewhere in the organization? You want deep insights into exciting SMEs and start-ups? Then become part of our innovative and young team!
Business Analyst (w/m)
- Analysis and consulting of business processes
- Design of customer journeys and specification of requirements
- Execution of customer presentations, workshops and trainings for customers
- Documentation and specifications with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Independent and target-oriented working in an agile environment
- Team spirit and professional performance
- University or university of applied sciences degree in Business IT or Business Administration
- At least 1 year of practical experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar position
- Salesforce experience or certifications are an advantage
- IREB / SCRUM Master certifications are an advantage
Earliest start of employment from March 2020.
Advantages of start-cons:
No fixed work times, Private accident insured, Paid educations, Flat hierarchies and modern organizational form
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your application with a motivation letter in German by e-mail.